Saturday, 14 January 2017

If Period Drama Characters had Internet Bios #5 - {Musical edition}


THE SOUND OF MUSIC

@FrauleinMARIA Music is life, curtains make great clothes, God is good; have confidence in sunshine!
@CaptainGeorg_vonTrapp Call me captain.
@Liesl_vonTrapp 🍸👗 16 going on 17; don't need a governess; old enough to taste my first champagne. 💓 Telegrams.
@Friedrich_vonTrapp I'M IMPOSSIBLE.
@Louisa_vonTrapp i'm brigitta just kidding lol, i'm louisa! i can climb up waterpipes with a jar of spiders in my hand. #beware
@Kurt_vonTrapp Apparently I'm Incorrigable. COOL.😁
@Brigitta_vonTrapp 丨Bookworm丨Hate ugly dresses丨Dark hair丨
@Marta_vonTrapp I love my pink parasol. I'm seven. 
@Gretl_vonTrapp 🖐
@heil_ROLF German telegraph boy with handsome brown shirt. #me
@UncleMaxDetweiler I like the way I live when I'm with rich people. Better still, talented ones. #vontrappfamilysingers
@The_baroness Blonde beauty, fiancé to a rich captain. I play harmonica and like the word 'boarding school.'
@FrauSchmidt Beware of frogs.
@Mother_Abbess Climb every mountain, tiiiiil youuuu fiiiiiind youuuuuur dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!
@SisterBerthe I am a nun, @FrauleinMARIA is a clown.


MARY POPPINS

@The_Mary_Poppins I'm suoicodilaipxecitsiligarfilacrepus; practically perfect in every way. Now spit spot.
@thatguyBert Chimney sweepah, paivment paintah, music playah. #Stepintime
@Jane_Banks Wanted: a nanny for two adorable children. Contact me if you fit requirements! I promise I'm an angel.
@Michael_Banks Teach me how to snap my fingers plz i need this in my life.
@Mr_Banks I update this bio every year, January 3rd, at 3:51: on the dot. Punctuality is key!
@WinifredBanks Votes for Women! (ssh don't tell darling husband about this account!)
@Uncle_Alfred LOVE TO LAUGH LOLOLOLOLOLLLL
@The_Senior_Mr_Dawes Invest your tuppence, safely in the bank, @Michael_Banks!
@Admiral_Bloom don't ask me why I do what I do.
@Katienanna goodbye
@Thebird_Woman Feed the birds; tuppence a bag. Feed the birds; tuppence a bag. etc.
@the_penguins we dance better than bert lol and pamela travers hates us lol


MY FAIR LADY

@Liza_Doolit'l 🥀🍫i'm a GOOD gerl y AM8! ain't nothin bad 'bout me not even my haccent! y ate enry iggins! 
@Henry_Higgins My dear little guttersnipe, @Liza_Doolit'l, you did not eat me because I am still alive as I write. Now do your exercises.
@ColonelPickering Have faith; be kind: speak well.
@Alfred_Doolittle gettin' married in the morning; wont elaborate because t'might get vulgar! lol!
@Mrs_Pearce I could do with less noise in the house. Poor professor Higgins.
@Freddy_Eynsford_Hill No place on earth where I would rather be than on the street of my beloved crush. #truelovethistime
@MRS_Higgins @Henry_Higgins, you do NOT call someone a guttersnipe online. That's rude, darling.

21 comments:

  1. GAAAAH. HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE SO PERFECT. Pure gold.XD

    ~Rilla Blythe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really funny!!! They are all so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Poppins & Mr. Banks are the best!!! Too good, Naomi, too good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE IT!!!!
    (Rolf's made me laugh out loud...the rest made me smile and laugh in my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I love the Sound of Music ones so much. The captain's and Friedrich's especially. I couldn't help but read all of them in their respective voices. And I've never actually watched My Fair Lady (love the music, though), but that exchange between Miss Doolittle and Henry Higgins is GOLD.
    Spot on, Naomi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKAY YOUR MARY POPPINS BIOS ARE PERFECT.

    I haven't even watched the whole movie in yearssssssssssssssssssssss and I'm still laughing my head off. I love the Michael Banks one so much: "Teach me to snap my fingers plz I need this in my life." #longtermgoals

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael Banks is my favourite one, too.
      Glad you liked it, dear!

      Delete
  7. omw THIS IS MY FAVORITE EVER especially Mary Poppins. That's legit my favorite movie, along with Saving Mr. Banks

    and the penguins?! OMW YOU KILLED ME WITH THAT gah you're too good

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are ALL awesome, but the Amy Fair Lady one killed me (in a good way) I loved it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVED it!!!!

    This made me laugh. :) It's AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Sound of Music ones are fab. I just watched that lovely movie last night :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am laughing my head off cause these are all so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, Henry Higgen's sarcasm, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHAHA. Ohhh my, you sure know how to make a person smile. ;)

    (Henry Higgin's was perfect. Just sayin.')

    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm actually crying these are perfect.XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. *highly amused chuckle* These were great, Naomi!!! Had me smiling throughout the reading of this. :D

    I love Kurt's bio!! :D And Michael's...and Mrs. Bank's...and ADMIRAL BOOM'S (seriously, that one was perfect!)...and the penguins! "pamela travers hates us." Mwahaha. Too true, too true.

    Not to go on and on, but I also really liked Henry Higgins' reply to Eliza ("you did not eat me because I'm still alive as I write this." Haha!) and Mrs. Higgins', "That's rude, darling." Gaaahhh! Way too much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gretl's xD

    "And Pamela Travers hates us lol."

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Curtains make good clothes." YES. Thank you for this.

    (Also I'm randomly devouring your blog? Sorry about that... I just want to read everything you write!)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.