This is not me complaining. It's just me listing facts.



... if you look like a chipmunk with extra big cheeks
... if you look like a hamster with extra big cheeks
... if you avoid the mirror because of this
... if you've been living on smoothies
... if you've been also living on ice-cream
... and frozen raspberries which you basically swallow completely
... if you crave cold stuff to put on face
... if you've been watching YouTube shamelessly because you can
... if you feel like a hot potato
... if you've forgotten for a second what it's like to chew on hard things
... if you feel like you'll never be able to chew again
... if you can't open your mouth much
... if you don't just watch one episode of something
... if you're surprised when you spit out water and the water actually isn't red from blood

... you might have just had your wisdom teeth taken out.

Comments

  1. Haha, aww, you poor dear!


    ... now you're making me rather nervous about getting mine out! :P

    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Naomi! I hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm yeah, that's how I felt when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. It should only last about a week though.

    Catherine
    catherinesrebllingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! When I was little I damaged one of my nerves in my teeth and it had to come out. That was not fun at all. I still have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out, but I'm feelng for you Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this reminds me of having my four molars taken out. I'm sure wisdom teeth is much worse though :(. Enjoy all the perks while it lasts anyhow ;) Also recommend ice cream in the smoothies if you haven't already tried that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry :-(

    YouTube is your friend. Remember this. Also ice cream :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaawwwww I'm so sorry for you, Naomi! At least this way you can eat as much ice cream as you wan't without feeling guilty ;)

    I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeeeek it sounds terrible. You'll make it through chum. Just keep eating ice cream and you can't possibly go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 Aww!!! Hope you feel better soon. This was a mighty clever post. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I FEEL YOU, GIRL. I FEEL YOU.

    I need to respond to your email soon (WHICH WAS SO SWEET OF YOU STAHP IT), but I was going to say, plan to crash on the couch and watch movies for a few days. And to get sick of mashed potatoes, shocking though that seems. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm am really sorry for your Naomi! This sounds terrible and not so fun.
    Hope you feel better soon dear. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. *huge hug* I'm sorry, Naomi!!! (This post was cute, though. Leave it to you to make an unpleasant situation into a funny blog post. :D) I hope you're feeling better!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much everyone! It's way better now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Agh! Just had mine out too!!! I think the worst part was the CRAVING for solid foods. Salad, sandwiches, crackers, chips... Mmmmmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leaving me a comment is like walking by my house and dropping a little note in the post-box. I mean, it's really nice of you. So thanks.